Finding the right spouse is probably one of the most difficult tasks we are facing during our lifetime. Finding the right person is difficult enough, but actually getting married to them is also becoming increasingly complicated.
In Islam, the process of Marriage should not become a burden. Yet prevalent cultural influences in our community are making it increasingly difficult for young men and women to tie the knot – from the ever-increasing costs of celebrity-style Nikah, to the hurdles that family members insist upon cultural way of doing things rather than islamic ways.
At BHMC, we take a simple approach – we will help you find someone best suited to your personality, compatible and social background. We will then walk you through the entire process, helping you with approaching the families (if you give us the freewill, arranging the Nikah agreements (if you allow us), and any other help that you might need.
Here at BHMC, we understand that the journey of getting married can be both difficult and daunting. And so, through our specialist Marriage Counselor and experienced personnel, we provide a host of services to help you at all stages of the process. For your convenience, we have split our Matchmaking Services to 5 to 6 procedures to embark on. If you are interested, go on pressing the next button to embark on the journey.
PROCEDURES TO MATCHMAKING SERVICES
Our mode of operation has slightly changed for security and commitment purposes. All your information are CONFIDENTIAL (Amaanah).
NOTE: Ask questions where you are not cleared. Do not go with erroneous ideas about BHMC.
1. The brother/sister will have to fill a FORM to summarise who he/she is and what he/she wants in a SISTER/BROTHER.
2. Any brother/sister interested in us assisting him/her in search of a brother/sister, will have to see us facially for little interrogation (especially for brothers). No ghost matchmaking Or submit his or her pix If it involves a far distance.
3. The brother/sister will have to join our MARITAL group tagged SINGLES and MARRIED FORUM (for SINGLES) Or ONLY MARRIED FORUM (for MARRIED). Although it’s voluntarily but the person needs to learn the institution he/she is about venture in.
4. The brother/sister will pay a token amount of N5,000 via bank account for calling, chatting and transportation where necessary. It’s not a service payment because it’s absolutely free.
5. After all these, you will be asked some certain questions regarding your Islamic understanding; After getting you your request and Before your NIKAH (in shaa Allaah). That means it’s in 3 stages.
6. Both parties will keep on updating the matchmaker till both finally MARRIED for security reasons.
7. You will have to create a Counseling group consisting you, the Counselor and the prospective spouse for 2 weeks of Pre and Post Khitbah (Proposal) Counseling from BHMC.
8. Our Marriage Certificate is available on demand for whoever needs it. You will have to apply for it.
After you have read and agreed to the procedure, kindly locate the form below and fill it with correct information. JazaakumuLloohu Khoyroh.
Are you a single sister looking for responsible man to settle down with? Kindly click on the button below to fill the information necessary. You can be rest assured that your information and dignity will be protected by BHMC, Bi IthniLlah.
Are you a single brother looking for responsible woman to settle down with? Kindly click on the button below to fill the information necessary. You can be rest assured that your information and dignity will be protected by BHMC, Bi IthniLlah.